Many of us are ignorant of the fact that a drinking water cooler and a drinking water dispenser are completely different things. While drinking water cooler cools drinking water a dispenser might or might not. The marketplace today is normally flooded with drinking water dispensers and will be offering a comprehensive list to pick from regarding your want and spending budget and selecting among them could be a herculean job for a few of us.
Following are some of the factors worth considering before buying a water dispenser:
- Type: It is important to figure out the basic requirements from the dispenser. There are many types of dispensers in the market like wall mounted, bottled dispenser, countertop, the point of use, etc. Decide in advance whether you need a dispenser with a refrigerator or a water cooler, a hot & cold or room temperature water dispenser.
- Space: The amount of room available will decide whether you should buy a wall mounted dispenser or freestanding dispenser. Bottle-less hot and cold dispenser occupies less room and is quite sorted.
- Capacity: If you want a dispenser for your office or for public use, go for one with large storage capacity so that you don’t have to refill it again and again. But if you want it to be installed at your home, small storage will do.
- Purification technique: Usually we need to place a filtered water bottle in dispenser manually but some dispensers come with filters. They have a carbon-based filtration technique that removes particles and impurities from the water. Some have UV (Ultra- Violet) and RO (Reverse Osmosis) technique that acts as a filter. Gravity-based filtration and bacteria-proof filters are also available. We must ensure that the filtration technique used doesn’t remove the essential minerals from the water.
- Maintenance: Dispensers with a body-type that needs less maintenance and are easy to clean have always been in great demand.
- Filter: Always make sure that the water dispenser you buy comes with an internally fitted filter as you would not like to buy a dispenser that simply serves cool and hot water.
- Cup-holders and Drip-tray: Cup-holders make it feasible to use a water dispenser. One can place cups in cup-holders and use them every now and then without the need to look for cups in the kitchen.
- Safety-features: Dispensers come with a child – lock feature to prevent children from spilling water. Also, it saves children from burning their skin by using the hot water faucet.
- Look: Water dispensers nowadays come in appealing styles and finishes to blend in well with the decor of the area whether you want it to be installed in the office area or in your kitchen or public premises like hospitals or even parks.
- Price: The price of a water dispenser depends upon the features and brand. The more the features, the more is the price. If you want a dispenser in the low budget goes for one with basic features.
We use the latest and advanced filtration technique to serve you the purest water. Our company has added some of the complementary features to suit your needs like coffee-brewing along with hot and cold water, mini- refrigerator, purity scale indicator to mention a few. Get in touch with our client executives and they will show you water-dispenser that best fits your requirements and budget. Have a well-informed buy!
Article Source: Shalini M